forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Tuesday, April 05, 2016

If I were the judge my verdict over Ibinabo Fiberesima’s case would have been different-Actress Annes Anaekwe


The dust Ibinabo Fiberesima's five years  jail term raised has not settled. There are reactions and counter reactions from her colleagues. Annes Anaekwe, fondly known as Finest, a Nollywood super screen diva sends her love and words of encouragement to the ex-president of Actors Guild Of Nigeria president (AGN).
 Annes inisisted that what Ibinabo is passing through now is a phase that would be over one day “because what happened was an accident, it wasn’t intentional. Reason is that she can’t hurt a fly, I’m saying this because I know her too well. Ibinabo is a wonderful woman. I know her in person and have had countless encounters with her.
“She is not that kind of person that can hurt a fly intentionally because she fights for people around her. But what can I say?” She shrugged.
“If I were the judge my verdict would have been different. I know that even right there in jail, she would keep fighting because she is a survivor. I pray that God gives her children the grace to stand the circumstances and still keep their heads high because their mother is a beautiful soul,” she enthused.

No comments:

Post a Comment