forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Saturday, April 09, 2016

Martina Obi Okorare, actress: ‘I was so pressed while traveling that I had to urinate into a plate right in the bus’


Okay one of the naughtiest thing I have ever done happened recently. I remember  chewing my chewing gum and when I became tired of it, I didn’t throw it away. Guess what I did? I gently gummed it at the back of my right ear for hours.
After sometime, I felt like chewing it, I then put it back into my mouth and continued chewing it. I didn’t know it had some strands of my hair which was gummed to it when I gummed it at the back of my ear. I continued chewing it, couldn’t bring it out of my mouth to remove the hair because cameras were there before me. I was shooting a movie.
Then another naughty thing happened when I was so pressed some time ago. I was traveling via road, and the bus driver refused to stop for me to ease myself. Good a thing I was sitting at back seat. When my bladder was full to the brim, my brain told me to do something very quick to help myself and I obeyed without hesitation because I had no option.

Guess what? I brought out the take away plastic plate I had. I had finished eating the rice that was inside it. I brought it down to my legs and peed into the plate. And wow, I was relieved.
Then I covered my plastic plate of urine carefully making sure none dropped on my skirt and threw it away though the window. I adjusted on my seat like a proper lady and pretended as if nothing happened. Did you ask if the person seated by my side in the bus saw me? Well leave this topic for another day. All I know was that I was relieved at last.

Martina Obi Okorare is a Nollywood actress who has featured in so many movies and soap operas. She is one very actress who says things the way they are. She doesn’t pretend about anything, never arrogant and she is home with questions some divas would tag personal.

Written by ADAEZE AMOS

No comments:

Post a Comment