forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Friday, September 30, 2016

Folashade Olubo, beauty queen, visits FMC Kogi State


The delectable Queen Folashade Olubo, the current Miss Kogi State is at it again!  Doing what she loves most. Guess what it is? She loves to show love and impact lives. Ever since she was crowned a beauty queen, she has never relented visiting those in dire need of love to impact lives.
So, today 30th of September, 2016, just a few days to (Nigeria) our independence, she chose not to party nor attend glamorous events not even a red carpet fiesta, but decided to pay a warm visit to Federal Medical Centre, Lokoja, Kogi State where she gave out her love and gift items to patients in the hospital. When asked what motivated her, she responded happily. “This is one very thing I have always loved to do even before I became a beauty queen. And when I stepped in here, I was received warmly.  I’m happy they appreciated my visit and I’m also happy that I’m impacting the lives of my people,” she chuckled.  

The queen mentioned without mincing words those people she admires and reasons for admiring them. “I admire and appreciate Triple A Event And Entertainment, who of course are the organizers of Miss Kogi Beauty Pageant. I won’t forget to mention the ever beautiful  Queen Beebat Aliyu,  the Miss Kogi  State 2013/2014.  Then of course my big brother and peace Ambassador Oladele John Nihi, my darling sister Olubo Tosin And my dear friend Daramola Joyce for joining me in reaching out to the patient in the hospital,” she said.
The queen with Daramola Joyce who joined her in reaching out to patients in the hospital



No comments:

Post a Comment