forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Monday, April 17, 2017

Two divas who ‘ve vowed never to be any man’s Baby Mama


Beautiful young ladies are now opting to be Baby Mamas to financially endowed celebrities. Though names of such ladies may not be mentioned in this short piece but you and I know that this is still trending and many more are willing to oblige not giving a damn whose ox is gored.  Now amazingly, these two celebrities- Ifu Ennada and IfyBrown Monye  both actresses, voice over artists and movie producers  have vowed never to be any man’s Baby Mama no matter the amount at stake or how rich/famous the dude may be.  Check them out.

Being a baby mama isn’t something I like to be-Ifu Ennada, actress

“Hell no! I'm not going to be anyone's Baby Mama, not even a celebrity because the truth is I'm not thrilled by celebrities. I don't like that popular lifestyle that makes all your affairs daily headline news. I like a private and quiet life.  I also like the idea of getting married before having kids. Respect to all Baby Mamas out there, they're strong women, but it's not something I want to be and I won't put myself in any situation that'll make me one. Well, I will abstain  till I'm married. I've been a celibate and I don't even think about getting intimate with anyone,” she vows.
Ifu Ennada is the producer of an emotional short movie titled Tears Of A Broken Virgin. She a fitness model, a voice-over artiste, singer/songwriter,  and a fashion enthusiast.   This diva is one of the Emerald stars, a Nigerian Soap Opera that is currently running on DSTV. She graduated from Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye where she read Computer Science.


I personally cannot engage in such a practice-IfyBrown Monye

“Truthfully, I don’t know what goes through the minds of the celebrities we know are Baby Mamas at the moment. I personally cannot engage in such a practice. Right from when I was a child, I have always dreamt of the day I would walk down the aisle in my flowing gown as a bride. That has been the plan and it’s not just changing,” she enthuses.


IfyBrown Monye is an actress, Voice over artiste, a movie producer and she finished from Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) where she studied Biotechnology



By ADAEZE AMOS




No comments:

Post a Comment