forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Sunday, November 10, 2013

How I escaped being raped- Kaka Obi, Nollywood actress
By Adaeze Amos
Rape is one very wicked act no single woman, girl or lady would wish to experience. For some victims who couldn't stand the shame/ stigma opt for suicide and those who brave to live with the horrorfic experience do so having the memory etched at the back of their minds forever.
Kaka Obi, a TV personality, soap opera queen, super screen diva and a model who has featured in so many movies shared her experience on how she narrowly escaped being raped. She bared her mind not concealing anything. In an emotion-laden voice, she started thus:
"It was one very Sunday morning when I left my house for early morning mass. It was some minutes to 5am and I was residing in Ikeja GRA when this happened. When I left my house that morning, I never had any premonition about what was going to befall me. So when I dashed out wearing my Sunday best, I scurried off but suddenly right in the middle of a track road I saw some guys, like five in number. They were really big, far bigger than me. When they saw me and looked back and side ways to ensure nobody was following me, I knew it that I was in for a serious trouble. When I was about running, they bounced on me, one held me by my mouth so that I wouldn't scream while they carried me and headed into the bush straight to an uncompleted building. I desperately wanted to scream even as I wriggled /struggled to escape. But I couldn't because I was like a tiny prey in their hands and they were really huge. When we got to the uncompleted building, they dropped me and I wanted to shout, they covered my mouth and picked some sharp objects around and threatened to stab me to death if I should let out a cry. I held my peace and watched one of them zipping his trouser open while the rest who was waiting to take turns after him held sharp objects treathening to stab if I raise an alarm. It was at that time that a man appeared from nowhere and commanded them to release me. That was when the guy that was fumbling with his zipper lied that I was his girlfriend. I used that time to escape and ran as fast asn my little legs could carry me. I ran not minding that my blouse was torn. That was how God saved me from being raped. I had to park out from that neighbourhood for the fear of meeting those guys again," she said, on a final note.

1 comment:

  1. Some men have got no respect for women and its bad.. Nice story

    ReplyDelete