forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Friday, November 15, 2013

..I'm busty hence I take my time to examine my boobs for any lump-foluke Daramola By Adaeze Amos Last month October was World's Breast Cancer month, remember? Little wonder Fashion Designers Association of Nigeria (FADAN) under the leadership of Funmi Ajila Ladipo, the president of the association together with some artistes and celebrities had an endurance trek from National Stadium, Surulere, to Ojuelegba also in Surulere just to remind women to be breast cancer aware. I remember very vividly that the slogan that very morning was: Are You Breast Cancer Aware? That was the very day our beautiful and busty actress Foluke Daramola, who participated in the walk explained how necessary it is for every woman to examine her boobs very well, for that would help to detect (early) any 'stranger' in the breast. Read her words: "Examine your boobs, it is very important. But it is a pity that a lot of women take this for granted believing that breast cancer is for the rich. Whereas it is for both the rich and the poor. Take your time to check your boobs because if any lump is detected early, it can easily be removed. There can be a remedy to it. That is why I practise what I preach, I examine my boobs, and I go to the hospital to check my boobs once in every other month. My gynecologist is a woman and she is more like my mother. So, I tell her most of the time to help me check. But I do it on my own every morning. I press at the side of my boobs to check if there is any form of lump around or liquid that comes out of my nipples. And because I happen to be on the busty side, I have to check my boobs for lump intermittently. I do it every now and then," she said. Good advice, isn't it? Have you examined your breasts this morning? Don't wait until it is too late. Also, this week is World's Diabetes Week, are you sugar level aware? Once you hit 40, you ought to be aware of your blood sugar level. There is power in being aware, power in knowledge or didn't the Bible say my people perish for lack of knowledge? Get to know your blood sugar level peeps. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment