forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Help! I have fallen in love with my doctor (3)

Help! I have fallen in love with my doctor (3)
We conclude Juliet intriguing story started penultimate week. She is now in love with her doctor and feels at home as the doctor enjoys her company. For him, ladies that chat merrily seldom nag.

Juliet was coming every two weeks for her antenatal clinic as doctor Eric urged her. Gradually, they started being close. Whenever she came to the hospital, the staff already knew who she came to see and pronto she was allowed to walk into the consultant’s inner office where he used to rest when he’s less busy.
Each time she was with him, she loved telling stories while the doctor was a good listener. That was what Tony her ex-date never liked. He considered her a weaver-bird and reminded her often to be mum for once…that ladies who loved to talk much like parrots were empty-headed and always took the last position in the class.

“He used to complain that I talked a lot, that I should learn to keep mum at times else I would be forgetting important information. Each time he said that to me, I would feel stupid about myself and I would suddenly wonder if that was why no suitor had ever shown any interest in me except married men.
“But Dr Eric was honestly the opposite of Tony. He loved my talkativeness and he would want me to tell him everything, he loved me the more when I talked, he said he loved women who talk…they were livelier. I felt at home and chatted, laughed as if I was talking with my mother, who was my number one confidant. He was enjoying all my stories and if there was need for him to pick his phone calls, he would tell me he needed to pick his call. Then after his conversations on the phone which he made very snappy, he would remind me where I stopped and asked me to continue. This showed he was indeed interested and was a good listener.
“He loved my company so much that even when I wasn't due for antenatal clinic, he would call that I come over to the hospital and be with him. I usually enjoyed staying with him. That was what I continued doing, I answered all the questions he asked me not concealing anything. I told him how I met Tony because he asked. Gradually, I became fond of him, which culminated in love,” she recalled.
The day Juliet agreed to come to his house was when they were together in the hospital for long. They were both tired and needed rest. When “he was driving me home as he was fond of doing, he asked if he could take me to his house or if he should still drive me home. I asked if his wife would not frown at my coming to his house. I pretended as if I never heard about the problem he had with his wife, a scoop I got from a commercial motorcyclist who once brought me to his hospital. He looked at me and said, ‘I have no wife for now, she left me and traveled to U.S., and we have started filing our divorce papers. I will tell you the whole story when we get home okay, lady?’ I nodded extremely happy. Meaning that I wasn't dating a married man after all, or breaking any woman’s home and heart,” she thought.
Dr Eric drove to Ajao Estate, Lagos where he lives. It was a big house, a duplex and once he honked, his gate keeper opened and he drove in.
“When he alighted, I was still sitting in his car and pretended not to be excited. He opened the car door and said ‘welcome to my house. Ever since Ruth my wife left, I'm usually lonely here. Except for my gate keeper and my chef, I wouldn't have had anybody to discuss with. This is why I spend most of my time at the hospital working. So, you are welcome my dear,’ he said, as he planted a kiss on my forehead,” she said.
He held her hands and Juliet alighted.
“Take it easy lady, your legs have started swelling again. This is called oodema. It’s not a big problem, it is common in pregnant women. It’s because you have been sitting for long.”
“Doctor, what did you call it? Oodema? What kind of disease is that and which language is that?”
“Call me Eric, I think I prefer that or better still any pet name you prefer, okay? Back to your question, Oodema is neither Igbo, Yoruba nor Hausa language, it’s a medical term. I will tell you in detail what caused it dear,’ he laughed. And before I could ask another question, he held me close to him, like someone who had been hungry of me and suddenly we were in the world of our own. He didn't allow my pregnancy become an obstacle, though he was gentle with me,” she reminisced.
That was the beginning of a sizzling affair between Dr Wellington Eric and Juliet Johnson. That night, they never slept a wink. He told her everything she needed to know about him.
“How it had been pretty hard for him to make his wife pregnant, how his wife insulted him because of that and how he was still hopeful for a miracle. He said he found it difficult opening to people about his predicament, because they would end up wondering why a physician couldn't heal himself. He confided all to me.  When I asked him what would happen when I'm delivered of my baby, he said he wouldn't mind being the father and that we would get married,” she said. At that Juliet’s mind sank.
 “I was happy when he proposed marriage after three months of our relationship. I called my mum and told her. She advised me to hold on until I'm delivered of my baby and that if it’s a male child, I would bring him home first because my dad needed it. I was in dilemma over that,” she said.
Dr Eric had a scan and genotype tests on Juliet when she was seven months gone. The genotype showed AA which doused the fears of Eric.
“From the scrotum bag of my unborn baby which was detected on the scan, I was told of the sex of my baby. A male child that my parents longed to have. Now, I don’t want to wait to deliver my baby and hand him over to my parents before marrying Dr Eric. I need him to be the father of my baby and my husband. With that both of us would be happier. But my parents frown at this,” she stated.
·      Readers, please advise Juliet.


Readers' reactions:
Re: Help! I have fallen in love with my doctor

Juliet,
 Know it that God is connecting the two of you together and you must make good use of God’s privilege and not procrastinate over His divine favours. You are on your sure way to marital bliss and favour. So, dear make hay while the sun shines. I wish you happy marriage.
Apeji Onesi.
Lagos.
08060504740

Julie dear,
There is no need for perambulating or procrastinating as opportunity comes but once. This is your time and chance so hold on to Eric at no other time but now. Delay is indeed dangerous. Act now, God is with you.
Apeji Pateince.
07044445550.

Juliet, I'm worried that the manner in which Dr Eric’s wife left him is suggestive of the possibility of infertility of one or both of them. So, you must be wary of this danger to avoid plunging into a waiting disappointment. You must probe more into the past and present social life history of Dr Eric. Look before you leap.
Ms Saiki Ometere Tina.
Gboko.
Benue state.
09098704470.

Dear Juliet,

I am excited and absolutely overwhelmed with your experience and story.  I wish every woman in your particular situation will take the steps you had taken so far rather than terminating the pregnancy.  Honestly, God loves you and He is definitely directing your path, though you were impregnated by a married man, who loved you but because of his wife, terminated the relationship when you had already taken in for him.

God divinely directed you to Dr Eric, who now proposed marriage and ready to accept the pregnancy and the baby.  Your parents  also want the baby, if male, as they desire to have a male child. By tradition, the baby belongs to your parents because you are not married to Dr Eric.  When Dr Eric eventually marries you, he may take care of the child, unfortunately, the child will bear your parents' name. 

Interestingly, God loves you and He will certainly bless your marriage to Dr Eric with children.  Just continue with your transparency and faith in God.  Please when this happens, do not forget to contact me, if you have access to my comments.

PATRICK ADIASOR
SURULERE, LAGOS
08033452087






No comments:

Post a Comment