forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Adanna Timothy's naughtiest thing



‘I slept in mosquito-infested hall to shoot a video’
I once slept in a hall filled with mosquitoes where I was meant to shoot my musical video. Unfortunately, it didn't come out well at last because of lack of adequate funds.
First and foremost, I would like to point out that I'm the type that do things for myself with regard to my music career. I get no assistance from my parents.
So, I partially signed in with YSM label. The reason I said partial is because the signing had not been done on paper or officially. That same day, while shooting, it took a long time and because I was eager to have it all shot, I refused to go home. Of course this would have been better for me. At least mosquitoes wouldn't have feasted on me. I decided to wait and eventually slept there.

After all that I suffered that night, not sleeping well because of mosquitoes etc., the shooting didn't turn out well because I didn't have enough money. It was shabbily done.
 I consider this the naughtiest thing I have ever done because I have never subjected myself to that kind of suffering before, only to have what I suffered for not well done for me. When I got home, my skin was battered because of mosquito bites. Being light-skinned, the bites were obvious. I won’t forget that experience in a hurry.
·     Adanna Timothy, a music diva, is medical student at Babcock University, Ogun State.

-ADAEZE AMOS.



No comments:

Post a Comment