forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

‘My prophetess wants me to marry her’


Victor Kenneth has a particular prophetess he had been consulting for close to a decade. She is Prophetess Happiness fondly known as Sister Happy. She sees visions for her members and those who consult her. Somehow an affair blossomed between her and Kenneth.


“I started consulting Sister Happiness when I was about to write my West African Examinations Council examination. A friend took me to her church. When her prophecies and visions started being real, her name was changed from Sister Happiness to Prophetess Happiness, a title she came to accept whole-heartedly. When she prayed and gave me a special pen, I passed my exam though I studied hard on my own. One of her instructions after giving me a special pen was to study hard on my own, that God frowned at laziness. She said her special pen would make me not to forget what I have read. I passed all my papers, although some other students who went with me failed and when they started questioning her why they failed, she said it was because they didn't complete their payments. That it was an abomination to owe God’s anointed.
“For that reason, she began to lose members and that was when she thought it fit to go and learn how to be a prophetess. She was enrolled in the care of another stronger prophetess who coached her for two years. She came out stronger according to her. While she was undergoing her training, I never consulted her, maybe because there was no reason until I started having some difficulties,” Kenneth said.
When he graduated and searched for a job for some years and he couldn’t get, he went into gospel songs.
“I studied History and International Relations at a well-known university in Nigeria and when I searched for job for some years and couldn’t get, that was when I remembered Prophetess Happiness. I remembered that her prayers used to work for me and decided to consult her once again. When I got to her church after some years of not being there, it was bigger than it was, with numerous new members and of course some old faithful whose faces I recognised. She was indeed happy to see me and gave me audience. She asked me if I still sing because I was one of her choristers. She then advised me to use my God-given talent to make a living for myself.
She counselled me to go into gospel music proper, that she would be doing special prayers on my albums for favourable sales. She sponsored my first song because I had no money. When she prayed on it before I started selling, she told me that my music would sell like a hot cake in the market, but that I shouldn't forget to pay my tithe,” he said.
Kenneth now became popular in gospel music; he was being invited to big events for live performances.
“Things were okay for me, with my music I was able to buy my first car, take good care of my aged mother because my father had died. I was also able to sponsor my two sisters in school. I became closer to Prophetess Happiness, an idea my mother and two sisters frowned at. They even refused to attend her church because of rumours making the rounds in the neighbourhood. People said she was using charm to perform her miracles, some said she was using marine powers and that was why she built her church very close to her village river.
The major gossips were that the powers behind the miracles she was performing were attacking her marriage which crashed twice. And she was good in sleeping with her male members. Prophetess has five children from her two previous marriages.
My mother warned me not to get too close to her. I had told her earlier that she promised to train me to become a prophet so that I could help her run her church and would still be doing my gospel music business. She kicked against the idea and went straight to warn her to leave her son alone.
What transpired between Prophetess Happiness and my mother shocked me. What she told her and her threats frightened me the more,” Kenneth recalls.
·      To be continued.


No comments:

Post a Comment