forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Saturday, October 17, 2015

I would ‘ve loved to have a crush on Majid Micheal-Aniebiet Francis, actress


Aniebiet Francis
Many honestly do not want to have amorous relationship where they work or with a colleague. One of such ladies is the Nollywood actress cum movie producer Aniebeit Francis. She told yours sincerely that  if not for that reason, she would have loved to have a crush on Majid Micheal, a popular Ghanaian  actor. Let’s hear from the horse’s mouth “If not that I don’t like dating colleagues, I would have loved to have a crush on Majid Micheal. But because I don’t like dating colleagues, I wouldn’t do that. Drama is imminent in such relationships, if not I would have loved to date him because I love his deliveries,” she said, as a matter of fact.
Majid Micheal



No comments:

Post a Comment