forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Sisi Monika: My new single talks about babes with (extra Jacuzzi) big asset behind -Mayowa Oriola, artiste, actor, movie producer and a song writer



‘I’m dropping a new single this year, titled Sisi Monika’

Mayowa Oriola,  02Gang Records CEO, popularly known as Proff Baba is set to release his new single . This Physicist by profession who graduated from Ladoke Akintola University of Technology  later proceeded to the American University-Cairo, Egypt for a degree in Theatre Arts. He also traveled to Turkey later on in life to further his studies in the same discipline which is Theatre Arts. 
In this interview with ADAEZE AMOS he talks about his new single and newly signed artiste.
Excerpts:

What do you actually do?
I run a fashion house and other handful of investments.
Are you a song writer?
Oh yeah, I write songs for many artistes . 
What was the genesis of your passion for acting?
Yeah, (coughed) hmmmm I started acting when I was eight years old. It started in my church with the Juvenile Drama Group. So, I had passion for acting right from day one but I officially joined the acting world in 2007. Acting has been part of me and I was motivated by the Mount Zion movies back then, remember? (giggled)
Name some of the movies you have starred in?
Oh I can’t list all but I can recall few like " Orin Dola a movie produced by Okele, Zoobomania produced by Bisola Balogun, Teach Oko, Esan, Iyawo Ajanpe, The Activist, Ika Lokunrin, Okiki, Akpors and many others" .
How do you blend song writing, acting and movie production?
I give thanks to God . With the support of my brother Joba and my manager Shola Adeniyi, I walk through everything.
As a song writer, which songs have you dropped lately?
None . But I’m dropping a new single this year titled Sisi Monika produced by FreestyleK and mixed by Indomix. 

Tell us about your 02Gang Records? 

02Gang Records is growing wide day by day and I give thanks to God and my fans . We have a recording studio and great crew . On the label , I have two artistes . One of them dropped a video last few months and still trending on Hip TV and other channels , YouTube and social media. Sisi Coke is a female artiste , she was recently signed on the label and she will be dropping her first new single this year . Sisi Monika is the first musical video I’m dropping. And it was directed by Ist Xpression Visuals.

What really inspired your song Sisi Monika?
Hmm, seriously Instagram did. I used to see ladies post pictures with big asset behind on pant or short. I was on someone’s page and didn’t realize I looked at 1074 pictures because they all comprises of asset front and back. So, I decided to do something on Sisi Monika. Thou it was crazy but hmmm it was fun (smiled).

What actually thrills you most about your musical career?
Fans’ supports thrills me most and  the fact that 02Gang label is doing very well in the industry. We started four years back but was officially launched two years ago. 

How about some movies you have produced?

Yes on the platform of 02Gang productions, we have produced Bernard and Beatrice and The Sinners which should be out soon. The Trailer is on U-tube, Facebook and other social media or better still you can follow me on Instagram and Twitter for more information .


Your Instagram and Twitter handle ? 
You can follow me on IG @proffbaba and follow @02gang on Twitter and you can as well watch tail our channel on YouTube .

Message to your fans?
My fans are my lights . Thank you all for supporting me . God bless you . I Cherish  you guys .



No comments:

Post a Comment