forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Monday, March 14, 2016

God’s protective hands on Ibinabo Fiberesima-Empress Ene Ikwumonu, National Chief Whip of AGN


‘God would  give her strength’
Empress Ene Ikwumonu fondly known as Empress Ene, a Nollywood thespian and the National Chief Whip of Actors Guild of Nigeria is not happy as you read this.
She is seriously depressed because of the five years jail term of her boss,  Ibinabo Fiberesima. When yours sincerely saw Ibinabo’s picture on her whatsapp display picture with a caption: “My president the angel of God covers you.”


I had to chat her up and she indeed opened up. “I have been sick since I heard about her jail term. Reason is that Ibinabo is a woman with a golden heart. I would definitely pray for her. And this is the best time to do it because it is the period of lent which I know God would show more love and give her more strength. In fact, I strongly believe she would come out victoriously. I’m seeing God’s hands on her already. Five years jail term won’t be easy but I don’t have a choice than to keep praying and fasting for her to be stronger,” she enthused.  

No comments:

Post a Comment