forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Thursday, January 29, 2015

The most annoying thing a male fan did to me recently-Mimi Orjiekwe, actress;

Nollywood Mimi Orjiekwewho is also a beauty queen has featured in many movies including Igbo moviesShe unveils theannoying thing a male fan did to her recently.

"Well there are so many things but recently, I have refused to chat with some of them on Facebook because some started cursing me, abusing me, telling me Omotola  Jalade-Ekeinde is better than me. 

They went ahead to tell me I'm stupid and all that. There was a day I was on a motor bike to the airport because I was about missing my flight. So, I had to get on the bike to the airport, just almost close to the airport and one person saw me and asked me 'are you not the one that I see in many movies and you are on a motor bike?' I was so embarrassed that day that I felt like the varnishing into air."

No comments:

Post a Comment