forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Thursday, January 29, 2015

I submitted blank answer sheet of my Biology  WASC exam- Taye  Olusola, musician and music producer(Twin Affairs)
Taye Olusola.

Do you have some naughty things you did while you were still growing up? Things you remember now that you are an adult and you feel like laughing your head off?  If yes, you are not alone in this. Many do have such  childhood naughty stories of course.

Taye Olusola of Twin Affairs, a musician and a music artist unveiled one of the naughtiest things he did while he was young.  “The naughtiest thing I have ever done happened during the last days of my secondary school.  Although I was an arts student but  my favourite subject in school then  was Mathematics of which I always came top in my class. But Biology was my worst subject. Gosh, I so much hated it that I lost interest in even attending the class. So, when I was about writing my WASC exam, I knew that I would perform poorly in Biology.  Guess what I did?  I decided not to waste my time  reading it. Consequently, I had nothing to write during my WAEC and NECO examinations. So,  what I did was to submit blank answer sheets containing my name and examination numbers. When the results came out I did excellently well  in other subjects with the exception of Biology. When I remember it now, I regret it because if I had paid adequate attention to it, I would have credited it because I wasn't a dullard in the first place,” he giggled.

No comments:

Post a Comment