forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Thursday, January 29, 2015

David Beckham On H&M Under Wear Ad At The SuperBowl... Says  "I had a commercial, which obviously was embarrassing because I was in my 

underwear"

According to E!, during a visit to Jimmy Kimmel Live this week, the 39-year-old sports star opened up about watching his sexy underwear commercial.

"I've been to one NFL game and it was the Super Bowl last year. So pretty good one to go to. Actually, not really a great game but I enjoyed the whole occasion," Beckham said.
"You had a commercial during that game?" jimmy asked 

"I did. I did," Becks smiled. "I had a commercial, which obviously was embarrassing because I was in my underwear and it came on the screen in the box and there was about 15 people in there so I decided to then go outside because I thought I don't really wanna see people's reactions to me running around in my underwear. Apparently, it went down well.".....More pics of H&M Ad;



No comments:

Post a Comment