forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Why people think I’m gay-Tobi X, a model.
TobiX

Here he comes another hot Nigerian model who knows his onions in the modeling world. He started modeling because of the sizzling passion he has for it and till date he has not relented.
What bothers this celebrity whose role model is the huge-hair Denrele Edun is why people think he is gay.  “The very first question people ask each time I’m being interviewed is if I’m a gay and it is really embarrassing because I’m not  and I will never be! Another thing I would like to talk about is the comment ladies make when they see my pictures. They say I’m girlish, would I have loved if I was a girl? The answer to this question is no! I’m proud to be a guy and nothing more,” he said, giggling.



No comments:

Post a Comment