forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Thursday, January 29, 2015

OMG!!!!! Is Kendall Jenner And Scot Disick Having A Sexual Affair?

Earlier this week, a US magazine ran a story yesterday, alleging that Kendall Jenner and brother-in-lawScott Disick were having an affair and romantically involved during the time sister Kourtney Kardashian was pregnant of her and Scots third child Reign. Adding that Kourtney is not speaking to either of them, and had allegedly retorted: "They're dead to me."




Sister Khloe Kardashian is now announcing that story false. She took to her Twitter today to make fun of the claims, writing:

"I'm really p**sed about this whole @KendallJenner and @ScottDisick thing!! Scott, I thought it was you and I that was having the affair!"

Responding to Khloe's tweet, Scott wrote,"Don't worry @khloekardashian you will always be my number 1."

Not wanting to be left out, Kendall also replied to them: "Excuse me?!"

Finally, Kourtney herself added to the humor tweets by retweeting her boyfriend's post and adding: "Sisters after my man again?! Party!". Well its obvious that the news is false. 

No comments:

Post a Comment