forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Thursday, January 29, 2015

I tore my guy's shirt when I caught him cheating on me-Amaka Okere, Nollywood actres.

Amaka Okere is one Nollywood super screen diva who wouldn't condone a guy cheating on her. Her boyfriend once cheated on her, she caught him red-handed and honestly she showed him the other side of her. This is no fiction, it happened in the broad day light on the street of Lagos. Read how she taught the guy a lesson he won't forget in a hurry.


 "I had to beat up my ex-boyfriend whom I  caught red-handed cheating on me. I tore his clothes in pieces in the  public. In fact, I tore his shirt on the street of Ikeja, in Lagos and people were looking at us, This thing happened some two years ago and I'm glad I did that to him. I have no regrets till date treating him that way.What happened was that, the guy was my boyfriend. We had a serious relationship and I trusted him not to ever cheat on me. He made me trust him, he gave me the assurance he would always be there for me alone. So, when I caught him red-handed doing what he promised he would never do to me, I was mad at that moment. I honestly lost my temper and descended on him right on the spot. When I was beating him, I reminded him that  it was over between us. He was shocked I could react that way.And while I was beating him, I destroyed his wrist watch and cut his gold neck chain but he was still begging me. What angered me the more was that he was cheating on me with a girl I'm far bigger than in terms of everything-beauty, class and money. If he had gone for a lady of my own class or calibre, I wouldn't have minded. Honestly, I didn't know I could react the way I did. It was anger that made me react that way. Anger is not good. Let's learn to control our temper. Even his brother and my friend he sent to beg me were all surprised I could react so furiously that I tore his shirt to piece. But somehow when I remember it, I still don't feel sorry for what I did. 

2 comments:

  1. I almost lost my life when i found out that my husband was seeing another woman because i couldn't give him a child for 9 years of our marriage. I was heart broken and i began to surf through the internet for a solution and i found out about Lord Kalakuta on an article written by ( Rose ). I contacted Lord Kalakuta via WhatsApp on +17072613058 and i told him all my pains. Lord Kalakuta gave me his word that my husband will be back within 24 hours and that i will be pregnant within a month when my husband is back. I paid the sum of 240 Euro to Lord Kalakuta for some ( Spiritual items ) and i got the result just as he said it and today, i and my husband are back again and unbreakable with our baby girl who we named ( Victory ). You might be going through hell now but i put it to you that it will not last forever for Lord Kalakuta is here to help us all. You can chat up with him on his Email @ kalakutaspellhome@gmail.com for a permanent solution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings to everyone reading this testimony,am here to
    testify of a great man who was able to cure me permanently from herpes
    Disease just with his herbal medicine,i have been herpes Positive for 5
    years before i came across Dr voodoo Email on the internet on how he has
    been using his herbal medicine to treat and cure patients from different
    virus, so i contacted him and i explain to him concerning my problem, i
    followed up with the instructions he gave me and he urge me to have faith
    in his words that he was going to restore my health back, after some couple
    of days Dr voodoo sent me some medicine which he gave me prescription on
    how to take for 2 weeks, to make the long story short, I have been
    confirmed Negative from my recent test in the hospital, just within 2 weeks
    Dr voodoo was able to make me healthy and see reasons to live again, though
    science says there is no cure, i believe God has sent this great man to
    save people, you can all contact him for his medicine, he has presently
    been treating diseases like,CANCER,BLOOD DISEASE,DIABETES,HIV,TYPHOID, and
    many others, you can contact this man on voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com.or
    add him on whatsApp +2348140120719, God Bless you sir!

    ReplyDelete