forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Thursday, January 29, 2015

  I now have the right man -Foluke Daramola, actress
Foluke and hubby Kayode. 

When Foluke Daramola's marriage hit the rocks, some people think it would be difficult for her to find another man. But this mother of two children (a boy and a girl) proved them wrong.  God brought another man in the person of Kayode Salako to place a crown on her. Though the man was once married but the marriage  wasn't that fulfilling.
Daramola also confirmed that she too is now happy and fulfilled with her new man "because I have the right man in my life now. That is why I'm glowing," she giggled

Why I'm glowing
 A lot of people have been telling me that. Well, I'm not doing much. I think it has to do with having peace of mind and having the right man in my life now. He is a friend, a lover and a husband. He is also someone I can relate with easily.
So, the kind of a man a woman has can determine her happiness and make her glow and look pretty like you do?

Well, yes of course. I think so because at the end of the day, if you have a friend in your life, you don't need any other friend outside. It's true you can have acquaintances, social friends or what I may call fair weather friends but having the right kind of man is the major thing that matters in a woman's life. If your man is your friend, there would be no chance or space for another friend whatsoever. So, to me, having the right kind of man is a blessing and I think that now God has given me such a blessing. I'm grateful to him (she looks up to the sky with a smile).

No comments:

Post a Comment