forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Native Doctor With 56 Wives And 300 Children Aims To Form His Own Village.
Simon odo and Family ( Daily Times Newspaper)

The 68-year-old herbalist who is popularly called 'Onu Uwa' who is based in Enugu-Ezike in Aji community of Igboeze North local government area of the state, Simon Odo, hopes to form his own village with his 56 wives and over 300 children.The native doctor says he cannot stop getting more wives and siring children because he is so sexually active and women find him so attractive and many of them throw themselves at him, some stay after he finishes treating them, while some leave their husbands for him willingly. "I can only stop marrying more wives whenever I can no longer satisfy women sexually.I have 56 wives and they all are hardworking; some own restaurants while some are civil servants.I will not stop marrying till I die, or until my manhood stops working.My children, to say the fact, are over 300 to my credit.I recognize all my children because they all have marks as identity.In no distant time I may apply for recognition of my own village, ONUWA village. The number of my children and great and great grand children command a force in Aji community."

No comments:

Post a Comment