forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Thursday, January 29, 2015

The very fight I won't forget in a hurry-Ann Jay, music diva.

Ann Jay, a songstress said she has one very incident that is still etched in her memory. In fact, she won't forget it in a hurry. She said each time  she remembers it, she would be  wondering why she was that daring. Hence, she sees that as one of the naughtiest thing she has ever done." It is of course one of the naughty things I did while growing up. It happened during my school days when my course mate and I was having an argument over something. And before I could say Jesus is Lord, she hit me  hard on the face. The slap pained me so much that I suddenly became angry. I fumed to the extent that I had to pull off my top not caring that I was wearing only my  bra. That was when I descended on her and beat her black and blue. I used to be a tomboy then. It was after the fight that my dad sat me down and spoke to me that a lady was not supposed to do what I did. I regretted it immediately. But gosh, that was one very fight I won't forget in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment