forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Thursday, March 17, 2016

‘My personal style is simple-Nwafor Uchenna,A2W business consultant


Nwafor Uchenna from Ikwo South Local Government Area of  Ebonyi state is a Business Consultant to A2W,  LTD. Makers of Ruzu Bitters and a call center agent at CONSOL. He is an easy going person that works well with every one. In this interview with ADAEZE AMOS he talked about his lifestyle, dress sense and what makes him tick.

How do you really unwind?
I unwind by being with good people. I enjoy being around with different types of people.  I wouldn’t forget to mention that I unwind by watching football. And in my spare time I relax by reading  newspaper and business journals.

 What really keeps you on your toes?
Hard work!  I always like to face challenges so as to improve in everything I do. I’m a hardworking person , very optimistic. Hence I always withstand   varieties of challenges.
A bit on your educational background?
I studied Cooperative Economics and Management at  Federal Cooperative College Oji-River Enugu State. .I did my National Youth Service Corp  at Katsina state. During my service year,  I did a professional course from Nigeria Institute of  Management were I was  awarded with Certificate And Proficiency in Management(NIM). And also obtained Agent Plus Certification as a frontline customer service professionals from QIA Global institute. 
So many men are battling with overweight and protruded tummy but your tummy is flat, what are you doing right?
 What I’m doing is simple. I would first and foremost inform you that my health is important to me because a healthy man is a wealthy man. Having said this, my flat tummy is as a result of my frequent  exercises. Another factor is that I  take my herbal products called Ruzu Bitters. It is nature’s pure/raw miracle. So I recommend it for both men and women including children.
What is the major challenge in what you do for a living?
My major challenge is my tight schedule and funds!  As a call center agent,  I hardly have time for myself, my family and my personal business. For my personal business we work as a team-as  partners.
What exactly do you have passion for in life?
I have passion for lucrative business that involves marketing products that can add value to humanity  and satisfy the needs of people.
What do you do to keep fit and look trendy?
Exercise is very very important, so I don’t joke with it. I ensure that I eat good food basically fruits and vegetables. Then I find time to rest. When it comes to trends, I make sure I’m not lagging behind in the world of business.
Dudes too measure up in the circle of fashion, what do you think fashion means to me?
Fashion is a lifestyle, it is the way you look or your general appearance knowing that you are addressed the way you dress. It’s also  a popular style or practice, mostly in clothing, footwear , accessories, make up.  It is a prevailing styles in behaviour and the newest trend. Having defined it, I strongly believe that dudes are not doing badly in the fashion world including yours sincerely.
Can you define your personal style?
My personal style spells nothing but simple! Reason is that I’m very simple person that is me. I also live a simple life.
What personal item wouldn’t you mind spending a fortune on?
My phone! I love good phones and my phones  are very important to me. I also wouldn’t mind spending good money to buy well good jeans and traditional wears.  
What is the very lesson life has taught you?
Life has taught me to be hardworking, be focused and committed in whatever  I do 
What is your life philosophy?
To be successful in life and be committed  in everything I do  both in business and in  relationship. I love setting up a goal and achieving my aim.  
What exactly takes the major part of your time?
My job takes most of my time, I’m a hard worker and a goal getter. I always wake up by 4am every day to prepare for  work and come back home late mostly by 10pm.  I believe in hard work because it doesn’t kill. It makes you an achiever.



No comments:

Post a Comment