forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Maureen is bitterly complaining about her hubby's unrepentant lust for anything in skirt

MODEL
‘It really hurts watching my hubby mourn his late girlfriend’

Maureen and Benson have been married for 10 years now and their marriage had never been blissful right from day one. “My marriage had never made me happy, though people used to think the opposite because I pretend a lot. I had complained severally to my mother, (my number one confidant),  how I had longed to take a walk out of  it but her advice and words of encouragement had kept me on.

“Then of course my three children were like strong chains that tied me down in Benson’s house even when he cheated on me without remorse. Infidelity runs in my hubby’s blood like a stubborn virus. Right from the first year he wedded me was when I noticed he still kept his strings of girlfriends. And not even my pleas could make him stop. When I was advised to hold on to God strongly, that it would make him stop, I started making church a safe haven, yet he couldn’t stop. There was a period I tarried before God in prayer, so much that my pastor said to me that God would have called  my husband to glory because of what he was doing to me but that He didn’t want to make me a widow,” she recalled.
“I took my pastor’s statement to him and he was scared. He ran to meet him and pleaded with him to help him change. That time it looked as if he had changed but he didn’t. Rather he started making his extra marital affairs discreet. I never knew he was still in his normal escapades until I discovered he was dating a young lady who was selling recharge cards just opposite my house. I’m sorry to say here that when it comes to women, my husband doesn’t have taste at all. Anything in skirt goes for him. He wouldn’t mind dating a housemaid, a salesgirl or anybody as long as the person is busty. I say this because a lady I once employed to be helping me clean my house, three times a week, was also sleeping with my husband in my absence. When I caught them red-handed, the lady started confessing that it all started one morning when she came to clean my house as usual ‘and Oga was in the house with his three children. He locked up his children in their room and came to where I was cleaning the cushions and pushed me on the cushion, tore the zipper of my skirt and pounced on me. When I wanted to shout, I suddenly discovered that I couldn’t because in the process I started liking what he was doing to me. That was how everything started Madam. Please don’t be annoyed.’
“She said it before my husband who never said a word. What he did was to pay her off and told her not to come again. But I knew the affair never stopped at that, they continued but it was no more happening in my house,” she stressed.
Though Benson had been making adequate provisions for his family, but his major problem had been women. He was an unrepentant womanizer. “He had never failed to give me feeding allowance, gifts when necessary especially on our wedding anniversary and on my birthday. He loved his kids and showered them with love and affection.  But my hubby’s major shortcoming still remained women. I wouldn’t know if that was a curse. When I took this very complaint to his father who married three wives and kept them in different states of the country, he only told me that I should go home and thank my stars that Benson had been marrying only me for the past ten years and that no woman had shown up and accused him of being the father her child. I was short of words when I heard that.  It was his first wife (my mother-in-law’s) advice that made sense to me. He told me that I shouldn’t worry so much over that nor loose focus. That no matter how a man frolicked around  like a Casanova , he would still end up on the laps of his loving wife when the chips were down.
“She really spoke to me at length, counseling me gently and she prayed for me and blessed me before I left. But even after reporting him to his parents, Benson had never cared to relent.  The one incident that made me shed tears for weeks was the report a neighbour brought to me. She came warning me to tell my husband to leave her 21 year-old- undergraduate daughter alone so that she could concentrate on her studies. She honestly shouted at me angrily but I was short of words when my husband didn’t deny it.  He heard when the woman was shouting at me. It was only when the woman had gone that he started saying that the woman’s daughter was the one  giving him green eyes and that when he approached her, she welcomed him. That I should have asked her if he forced her daughter on him. When I heard that, I broke down. I cried myself to sleep only to wake up at the wee hours of the morning to pray.  I was praying in tears, from the bottom of my heart,  pleading to God to take my husband and that I was ready to be a widow and  mourn him because the shame he was bringing to me  was much.
“I didn’t know he heard me when I was praying. He heard all that I told God in prayer. When I was done, I saw him kneeling down before me for the first time in ten years, asking for forgiveness.  He begged me to go back to God and cancel the death pronouncement I made on him. That he was willing to change. He promised never to hurt me again. That if he should die now, it would be an untimely death because he was just 45 and that I would suffer as a widow with three children on my neck. And that I should remember that widowhood in our society had an ugly face and that I should please go back on my knees and reverse the curse.
“He pleaded with me and made me believe him. I then forgave him and held him close to my chest.  There on the spot, I started praying for God to forgive him. I continued praying, when he started shaking as if he wanted to convulse,  I was scared and I took my hands off him and  he fail on the floor while I ran away and  watched him from a distance. After a while, he came round and was saying that he felt very light while I was praying and suddenly, he didn’t know what came over him,” she said.
Unfortunately, just after a few months, “my hubby went back to his vomit. He decided to be dating just one out of his numerous girlfriends. He got her a house somewhere in Shasha, Lagos, well furnished. As if that wasn’t enough, he sent her to a fashion school and he was the one paying her school fees. I went back to my mid night prayers as well because I relented in prayers when I thought he had changed. And just when the girl had graduated, something tragic happened.”
To be continued

By ADAEZE AMOS

No comments:

Post a Comment