forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Precious Mary Akaba: ‘I killed a rat and ate it’

This naughtiest thing I did may sound disgusting or repulsive to some people, especially those who have not eaten a rat meat before. I choose to call it rat meat because that is how best I can describe it. I know that the pig meat is called pork, cow is beef and cock is chicken.
It happened one evening when I stepped into my kitchen to cook. When I opened my cupboard about to bring out my pot, I noticed that something moved suddenly. When I looked very well, it was a rat. A very gigantic one for that matter.


It couldn’t run fast at least to escape because it was very big. When I saw the size, I suddenly became angry.
I remembered how economical I had been with food lately in my house just to save for the ones I would eat in the rainy days if you know what I mean. And a stupid rat had been feeding fat on me without apology. So, filled with fury, I suddenly grabbed a heavy object and threw at it because I was determined never to allow the ‘thief’ escape.
The object I threw got at its target, it landed heavily on its head. It gave out a cry. I wasn’t done. I went to where the thing was wriggling on the floor and killed it.
I dissected it, brought out its intestine and threw away, then cooked the remaining. Don’t ask me if I threw away its head because I won’t answer that. I made a delicious meal with that and honestly it was sweet. I never knew that rat meat could be that tasty.


  • Precious Mary Akaba is an actress and model.

No comments:

Post a Comment