forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Tamara Eteimo’s naughtiest thing


‘I stole my cousin’s clothes-Tamara Eteimo, actress

From as early as I can remember, I have always loved good things of life. In, fact this has been so right from when I was a child. While I was in school, I did something that makes me laugh each time I remember it.

There was this fashionable cousin of mine. I used to admire her dress sense and choice of clothes tremendously. She was always on point, if this would drive my description home. At that time, I didn't have enough money to buy her types of clothes and I wanted to look good, gorgeous if you like.
 I would take her clothes, in fact, steal is the word, and I would make sure she wouldn't be around the day I would do it so that she wouldn't see me and spoil my show.
Usually, a day before I go back to school, I would just pack all that I wanted from her wardrobe. She had a lot of clothes and I knew she wouldn't know I had taken some almost immediately.
 I would go back to school and avoid her calls for, say, five days. By that time, I would know her anger must have subsided. Thereafter, she would react, shout, get angry at me but the clothes would be mine because she would not take them back from me.  She was a big girl! Please, don’t blame me for doing that; I have always loved good things!

-ADAEZE AMOS
Tamara Eteimo is a Nollywood actress. She is from Bayelsa state but grew up in Port Harcourt, studied Theatre Arts at the University of Port Harcourt. This screen diva  started acting  in 2011 after winning The Next Movie Star  Reality TV Show.



No comments:

Post a Comment