forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

I wouldn’t mind being paired with Yvonne Jegede for romance roles, she is too much-Buzor Joseph Onyekwelu, actor cum comedian


‘My woman has to be big, curvy and sexy ’
Nike wears form a large junk of my wardrobe-Buzor Joseph Onyekwelu, actor
 Buzor Joseph Onyekwelu  an actor, a comedian and a businessman has no dull moment. Aside from acting and comedy this dude is a businessman that deals on cars. He is also the Marketing Manager of AEC WAIST Trainer in Nigeria. AEC Waist Trainer are into helping women flat tummy and retain correct shape. In this interview, he talked about his lifestyle and dress sense
For how long have you been acting?
I did my first Waka Pass job as a Nollywood actor in 2008 in a movie titled Glorious Return which was produced and directed by Obi Mmadubuogu. Since then till now, I have featured in quite a few and lots of movies. I said few and lots because some were produced while some  were never released.
Yvonne Jegede


Name some of the movies you have starred in?
I will mention the ones I can remember. They are Sinful Truth, which I acted along side late Muna Obiekwe, Not A Saint, Heart Without Mercy, Gold Digging, Husband Of Lagos Season 2, Wounded Harmony 1-4 and some others I can’t remember. Also I just finished shooting an Igbo movie series titled Ije Ego Season 2 which will be showing on African Magic soon.
Which of them is most challenging?
I haven’t seen any that I would  tag most challenging. Maybe the challenging ones are coming. But for now, none that I have starred posed a serious challenge.
Who would you like to be paired with to bring out your best in romance roles?
Hmm, I like this question. They are many. Well, any good actress brings out the best in me but first I will say Yvonne Jegede, she is too much!
When you had a heartbreak, what did you do right to wriggle out of the pains?
First I got high, woke up and realized the heartache was still there. Then, I started listening to my favourite quite time songs (Country music) until I came to this song Amanda by Don Williams and I played it repeatedly and realized it soothed my broken heart.
Who is the babe rocking the love boat of your life?
The babe’s name is Uchenna Nwagbo ‘my wife’
What lesson has life taught you as an actor?
Life as an actor has taught me that talent or beautiful appearance does not guarantee success. You need the right attitude, you need more patience, hard  work and lots of prayers.
What is your life philosophy?
With God and time I will be alright
What catches your fancy about a woman?
She has to be big, curvy and sexy then we can start the discussion. I love big girls.
Where do you think today’s ladies are not getting it right in the fashion world?
Well, their mindset of having to be slimmer or lighter in complexion to be beautiful is where they are getting it wrong. Later when they loose their butts, they start opting  for padded butts (laughs)
How about the guys, what’s the common fashion blunder you have noticed about them?
Sagging is the most common blunder.
What is the fashion item that forms the large junk of your wardrobe and why?
Nike wears. I just love Nike
What turns you on about the opposite sex?
Big butt and huge boobs (laughs)



1 comment:

  1. Just watched why did i marry him I liked it first time watching Buzor show his craft..well done!..tho the movie somewht a cliche' of movies about brokened unions due to one or both partners falling in the web of deception being overachievers.. job first then relationship blinded from selfish reasonings all the while the relationship suffers..big big empty promises made during marital ceremony and after..sadly many don't recover from their mess by choice it's to far gone due to a new love interest or drugs/liquor hardhearted God forbid! ..communication very important.once ya past the physical attraction tht caught ur attention when the relationships gets serious..put it out there communicate about many things believer of God..church no church..money ur likes dislikes heck even about sex. whtvr u can think of wht u expect from him/her n wht u will bring to what I call the "barganing table" heck take notes if needed..lol..all tht fakeness will surely come to be n destroy ur union if not addressed n acted on in timely fashion....does ths mean you'll hv perfect union heck nah thts a life time commnt tht requires much work..neither one is flawless!..ya can't re raise an adult like ya wud a child..tht power struggle can be a bish! not willing to work on it I've not known any "onesided" couple to last or at least happy..my late mom use to say "even iron wears out n it's very strong" oo wow! i went long on ths.

    ReplyDelete