forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Monday, October 17, 2016

‘Any woman who stops taking care of herself because she is married and a mother needs a rehab and therapy’

Delectable Rita Iheme
Call her one of the fashionistas in Delta state who makes fashion rock to its foundation and you are not wrong. Or a bubbling mother of four (two boys and two girls), you are still right. She is also one of the Warri based style enthusiasts who makes red carpet of glamorous events sizzle. Welcome to the world of Rita Iheme, the  wife of Barrister  Kingsley Iheme,  and the CEO Lachikk Travel and Tour.
Flawless make-up

Describing more of her humble self wasn’t a herculean task. “I’m a detribalized Nigerian, a proud mother of two handsome boys and two beautiful daughters. I was born in January 31,  1965 to the family of late Mr. and Mrs. Ogbeghagha from Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State. I spent my early education in Saint Clare’s Nursery And Primary School Oshogbo, then Our Lady Of Apostle Secondary School Ibadan before attending the prestigious University of Benin and bagged Diploma in Health Education, B.Sc in Health Education, Masters in Community Health Education, then a PHD in Community Health Education,” she said.
Her late mum was her source of inspiration in life. “I inspired to be like my mum; Mrs. Rebekah Ogbeghagha who was the kindest woman I know that ever lived. Kind to a fault, humble, mother to all,” she recalled.
Looking at how this style aficionado ( who describes her style as a little bit of elegance, a bit of casual and a touch of chic) blends her colours beautifully in the fashion world, one would wonder how she would have felt without colours. How life would have been without colours.  “Life would have been colourless, just like the old black and white box television of yester years,” she laughed.
Fashion is known to cover flaws and flaunt if need be good sides. Rita’s good sides which she flaunts with shoulder high are her legs. “My legs are hot; I wear high heels to compliment the best set of legs you can ever imagine,” she giggled.
Guess her fashion no-no? “Artificial hips and bums, leggings on crop up tops. I won’t go close to them even if everyone wears them,” she said, as a matter of fact.
Delectable Nigerian women this amazon admires are not many. “Florence Ita Giwa is one of them. Then  Princess Abbah Adesanya (Labalela), Helen Oritsejafor, Actress Mercy Aigbe and of course my mother in-law Mrs. Grace Iheme, God bless her soul,” she recalled.
What stands her out in the style world is “my low cut and my craze. In fact, it may also surprise you to know that I don’t actually do much to look beautiful. Then for my beauty rituals, I do absolutely nothing, infect sometimes I sleep with my makeup on. So, I would say my face is just naturally flawless,” she enthused.
Fashion accessory she wouldn’t mind spending a fortune on are “ wristwatches and neck beads. I’m very selective when it comes to these accessories. Therefore, I go for the very best,” she nodded.
When you peep into the wardrobe of this diva, you would notice that foot wears form a large chunk of her wardrobe. “Shoes of course! I love high heel and colorful shoes; it gives me elegant strides as it compliments my legs,” she gesticulated.
What determines how she is dressed in events or occasions depends on “the person who invited me and the kind of occasion,” she shrugged.
To some women who ignore their looks and personal hygiene just because they are married and are mothers, she has some words. “Any woman who stops taking care of herself because she is married and a mother needs a rehab and therapy,” she said.
Her life philosophy? “Never receive counsel from unproductive people because no one has a right to speak into your life. With some people you spend an evening, with others you invest in it. A mirror reflects your face but what you really are is shown by the kind of friends you choose,” she enthused..
Lesson life has taught her is unforgettable. “Life has taught me never to discuss my problems with anyone incapable of contributing to the solution,” she said, with a frown.
 And the naughtiest thing she has ever done? “Pretending to be speaking in tongues to get out from a prayer section,” she said, on a final note.
Cutie
Highly elegant


By ADAEZE AMOS


No comments:

Post a Comment