forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

'I had to return to Nigeria from America because it is my root'

Jah Baby drops Ogaju
Mojisola Ogungbesan, fondly known as Jah Baby, is  an up-and-coming  artiste in the music industry. This  hot and sexy diva  is from Delta state, Isoko precisely. She started singing when she was a child. And losing her father to the cold hands of death at a tender age never stopped  her from singing.”I am the first child in the family of five. I lost my father at a tender age which  made growing up a damn difficult  experience.  But I kept to my fate and thank God for a good mother who really helped me and encouraged my musical career,” she commenced.

Jay Baby started singing as a teenager. “I started singing at the age of 15 after my secondary school.  I was part of the teenage choir then and since my parents knew my passion for music, they allowed me forge ahead in the music world. 
“I could remember vividly then how my daddy used to  wake me up for my Saturday song practice in the  church,” she recalled.
Another thing that actually inspired her into music was her love for international artistes. “I had loved foreign artistes in the like of Alicia Keys and Beyonce, most especially Alicia Keys, because of her inspiring songs. So, that was how my journey into the music world started and I must confess, the journey has been the up and down type; I must confess. Let me say it has been sweet and sour,” she nodded.
Maybe because those who inspired her into music circles were international artistes. She had striven to take her music beyond the shores of the country.
I have taken my music out of Nigeria to such places as South Africa, London and United States of America.  When I traveled to America, I went for a music training class in Las Vegas where I met a lot of upcoming artistes like myself, but it has been fun, God’s grace has helped me tremendously,” she giggled.

If all was well in America, why then did she come back home, you may ask. “I had to return to Nigeria because it is my root, I was born here and I love Nigeria my country.  The country can never be compared with any other country.  I will forever be proud of her,” she said, as a matter of fact.


Talking about her latest work was easy for her. “The latest thing about me is that I just dropped a single recently and it is titled, “Ogaju”, a beat by I.D Cabasa. Now I’m working on the video. I intend to drop two or three singles and it is going to hit the market soon.  They are my hit tracks in which I’m very sure of. When it gets to the market, my fans will enjoy the music because I derived pleasure in making them happy,” she said finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment