forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Nollywood stars and half-nudity


Anita Joseph

Are Nollywood stars promoting half-nudity?
Chioma Toplis
Check out their faces one after the other. They are faces of our actresses. Those that have starred in so many movies. Those whose faces are like their signatures because they are well known and their names are known world-wide. Those who have many fans and as such they are being looked up to as role models by our children.
I once could remember a lady journalist  who confided in me that she had to change her body cream  after interviewing an actress who unveiled to her the type of  body cream she was using. She said she had to drive to a nearby super market and bougth the cream just because of the actress. That is what the power of stardom can do.
Well, I’m not saying it is wrong for a lady to be a star so much that she is like a golden fish that can’t be hidden. I’m also not saying that it is wrong for one to emulate her role model. Please get me right. What bothers me is  the way and manner some of  those  our movie stars that our children  emulate throw caution to the winds over crusade against half-nudity.
I don’t know if I’m wrong but sometimes some of their half-nude pictures  on the net go a long way to show that  they are not helping matters on this very issue or what do you think? Your opinion here counts.
The pictures here are not the very bad ones. These are just tips of the iceberg.
Aneke twins, Chidinma and Chidebere
Ini Edo






No comments:

Post a Comment