forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Why Nollywood actress Mary Uranta has been scarce


Maybe, just maybe the numerous fans and admirers  of  the delectable Nollywood actress Mary Uranta will be glad to read this about her. 
The gist is not that she has lost weight and now looks prettier.  No-no, this is not new, we all know about this already. But the new thing about her is why  she has been  scarce in the movie world, glamorous events and red carpet.
Yours sincerely actually put a call to her this evening thinking that she just had a baby, after seeing a beautiful pix of a baby on her whatsapp DP. That was the first poser I put to her.  And she sounded pleasant while explaining where she had been all these while. She first cleared the question on the baby’s pix.
“That’s my brother’s new baby, not mine” she giggled.
"Well, Ada, good a thing that you called. It’s true I have been scarce really. I traveled out of the country, I went for a course,” she enthused.
Maybe American Movie Academy?  “But I’m now back, fit and ready for movie roles,” she said, as a matter of fact.
I guess this would gladden the minds of her fans. She said she missed you all- her friends and fans.  And that she is ready to resume to what she knows best which of course is acting!
Mary,  Nno (welcome), we are happy to have you back.


No comments:

Post a Comment