forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Monday, November 09, 2015

I was drenched on a lunch date-Queen Shelly Ogbise


The naughtiest thing I have ever done was to walk in the rain  because I needed to meet up with an appointment.  I don’t really believe in coming late to an appointment and begin to say it’s African time. That’s because I hate being kept waiting.
So, one very day, I was properly dressed, with my Brazilian hair extension well styled. I didn’t know it was going to rain. When I left my house, it was a bit sunny. There was no sign of rain at all (giggled).

But when I was close to the venue, the weather suddenly changed.  I thought it was merely a change of weather. But I was wrong, it became cloudy but I didn’t stop, I continued going where I was going unperturbed. I already called him that was close to our meeting place.
And before I could say Jesus is Lord, it started raining. I then started walking faster because I didn’t want my flawless make-up, well fixed eyelashes to be soiled by the rain. But guess what? The more I walked faster, the heavier the rain. The rain drops were so big that they landed heavily on my head and I felt each drop.
I continued walking not giving a hoot. It got to the extent that I started catching the attention of people who were even beckoning on me to run inside a shade where they were standing, but I ignored them.
So before I could get to the place, oh my God, you needed to see how drenched I was. My hair was a mess of itself. My make-up was soiled. In fact I looked funny (laughed loudly).
That was the very day I won’t forget in a hurry believe me. I count this as the naughtiest thing I have ever done because nothing stopped me from running under a shade and waited for the rain to subside.


Queen Shelly Ogbise is a beauty queen. She is the current Miss Curvy Culture. She hails from Bayelsa state.

1 comment:

  1. This way way jobless,so among all that is happening you decide to use this Hustler as the story for your blog..... You get time... Please before you delete my post again. Send me you shelly mail,so i can yab you directly.. Joblesss Blogger and lack of story blogger plus jobless queen.

    ReplyDelete