forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Thursday, November 12, 2015

2015 is my best year ‘cos’ I recorded several successes- Ifu Ennada, TV Personality and actress

 ‘Life wasn’t rosy at the early stage of my life’
'Hurray! This year is my best, I recorded several successes'
Ifu Ennada, a TV presenter and actress who hails from Abia state but grew up in Lagos is indeed a go-getter and a hard worker. Though her early stage in life wasn’t that rosy but  as the first daughter in a family of six she kept working hard to help herself and her family.  “My family moved out of Lagos to village twice when I was younger, no thanks to hardship,” she revealed.
  This multi-talented/ skilled media and entertainment personality  makes bold to say that this year 2015 is her best year so far.
 'I grew up with very limited access to basic necessities of life'



Excerpts:

What is the latest about you?
Ifu Ennada is set to launch her website and YouTube channel come Monday the 16th of November.  The website is an online community with facets in fitness, health, fashion, beauty, gospel, lifestyle  and news updates. The YouTube channel will have weekly shows including; a fitness/workout shows, beauty shows and several other weekly shows which will debut on the channel. It's been a long time coming and I'm excited about this project. It'll allow me share my creativity in every facet of life, just like when I was working fulltime as a TV producer. I’m working with Le' venue Group, a real estate company to bring this project to life.  It's good to have someone believe in your dreams and even go extra miles to bring it to life. That is what Le'venue Group is doing. And Le'venue Group is not just any ordinary real estate company. They're on a mission to make housing affordable to everyone regardless of their pocket size. You can own a lovely home with a small  amount as 10 thousand naira a month.
How do you access this year 2015 which is about to wind up?
For me, this year 2015 can be said to be my best year so far as I was able to  record several successes including playing the lead female in the feature film, O Town, a gangster thriller written and directed by multiple award winning director, CJ Fiery Obasi. That was a big deal for me. So, I feel honoured working with CJ Obasi and everyone on O Town. I keep saying it loud that CJ  Obasi is a young director whose works are already breaking records and getting great international recognition. For me there's no better way to debut in film than working with one of the great minds in the industry. O Town was premiered on Monday 9th and Thursday 12th of November 2015 at Afriff 2015.
What did you study and from which university?
I graduated from Olabisi Onabanjo University where I studied Computer Science. I then went on to study Business Management and Entrepreneurial skills at National Open University of Nigeria.
How was life at the early stage of life?

It wasn’t all rosy at the early stage of my life. My family moved out of Lagos to village twice when I was younger, no thanks to hardship. But I grew up mostly in Lagos.  I got my very first job as a front desk officer at age 17. I grew up with very limited access to basic necessities of life. But because I hated poverty, I worked harder to support my family. At age 16, I won a dance competition organized by Bobo Milk Drink at the Lagos international.  At 19, I got a job as a TV presenter and reporter with GoldMyne TV where I also presented Video wheels , Hitz and Mingle. I also learnt on the job how to create and produce contents which attracted sponsors for the company. Creating contents came easy for me since I always loved exploring my creative mind. Then in 2012 and 2013 I moved over to Dynamix International where I worked as a fulltime producer. The media outfit are producers of Dynamix on TV, a weekly TV show and Dynamix  Awards which I produced during my time there. I also contributed to their monthly magazine, Dynamix Magazine in the capacity of a lifestyle editor.
After spending over one year with Dynamix International, in the second quarter of 2013, I then answered my calling in acting when my first audition as an actress landed me a lead role as Tina Eze, hit TV series, Emerald.
Which of the soap operas  shot you to the limelight?
It was Emerald. Filming two seasons of Emerald lasted over a year and took a huge chunk of my time, but it was all for the best as I started getting recognition from influential producers and directors within and outside the country.
Can you name some other soap operas you have starred in aside from Emerald?
I have made significant appearances in Hit TV soaps like Tinsel, MTV Base Shuga and Desperate Housewives Africa. The third quarter of 2015, I become the star of HM Travel and Tours, a comedy series exclusive to Ebony life TV where I played the role of Mfon. The soap opera airs three times a week on the station.



No comments:

Post a Comment