forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Sunday, December 27, 2015

I ‘ve learnt a lot in my 27 years of existence-Chinonso Young, actress

What do you enjoy most about your acting career?
What I enjoy about my career is the social aspect of it all. People knowing me with regards to what I do as an actress. But what I enjoy most about my work is having to meet new people especially those I have admired watching in movies and soap operas and of course having to explore different characters I get to portray.

What has acting taken from you?
Not much really. Some would say their privacy had been robbed from them but I was prepared to let go my privacy before venturing into acting. So, that’s no big deal. To answer your question, I would say that I’m yet to see what acting has robbed from me. Reason is that I’m still very active with my routines and all that.  
If you weren’t acting, what other profession  would you have opted for?
I would have been a journalist. I love journalism with a passion.
 Which of the numerous movies you have starred in shot you out?
It was Lekki Wives that got me out there.
What is your opinion about fashion?
When you over dress or under dress your body type, you get it wrong.
Can you define your style?
My style is elegant, classy and divacious
Who are you aspiring to be like in the movie world?
I’m aspiring to do me, I’m on a league of my own.
Who would you like to be paired with for a romance role?
Majid Michelle. He is a good actor.





No comments:

Post a Comment