forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Saturday, January 02, 2016

Queen Shelly Ogbise, Miss Curvy Culture says she would make more children smile


‘I would be serious with my pet project’
Queen Shelly Ogbise, a beauty queen and the Miss Curvy Culture make a list of what she would be serious with this year. Hear her: "I would be more serious with my pet project this year. I vow to visit more orphanages because for me my beauty crown means to give back to the society. My crown represents charity and love. Hence, I would want to put more smiles on little children. Those ones are the future of tomorrow," she enthuses.

Secondly, "I would promote the true African culture and be proud of my complexion as a black woman. I believe black is not just a colour, it’s an attitude. I will wear good attitude like a crown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment