forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Saturday, January 02, 2016

I would show a random act of kindness to people in need- Sophia Dike, 2015 Miss Nigeria contestant


‘I will avoid evil communications; they corrupt good manners’

Below are  seven new year resolutions of Sophia Dike, ex-beautyy queen and 2015 Miss Nigeria contestant
(1)I would  stay healthy and keep fit because health is wealth.
(2) I would also  learn and try something new, something good to be precise. 
(3)Surely, I would  believe in myself and erase every iota of doubts and avoid comparison. I am unique and great in my own way. 
(4) There would be no room for trouble and hatred for anyone  in my heart.
(5) Evil communications would never proceed out of my mouth because they corrupt good manners. 
(6) I would spend my time and money wisely, remain a goal getter and be positive. 
(7) I would  smile always and be happy. And  aspire to focus on my career in modeling and acting. I intend to take them to another level, travel to beautiful places that I have never been to both home and abroad. Meet with new people and hopefully make new friends, show a random act of kindness to people in need. Be a source of inspiration and lastly to get closer to God because he alone can help me achieve my goal and make 2016 my year of fulfillment.

No comments:

Post a Comment