forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Friday, February 19, 2016

Actress Monalisa Chinda sets to re-marry tomorrow, 20th Feb


Monalisa Chinda, mother of one, whose marriage with Segun Dejo-Richard hit the rocks seven years ago would soon be addressed as a married woman once again. The marriage produced a seven year old daughter, remember? This  41-year-old -Nollywood thespian is set to try marriage again. Tomorrow, 20th February, 2016 her traditional marriage would hold in Port Harcourt where her parents are residing. The identity of her husband is Victor Ola-Coker who comes from the Niger-Delta region.The white wedding will go down in May in the country of Greece.
She once said in an interview that she regreted that her first marriage crashed. "One thing I regret most is the fact that I'm divorced. Where I come from, I'm the first daughter. I'm from a royal family, it has never been on record in my family that the first daughter would walk out of her matrimonial home. But it was a matter of life and death, otherwise, I would have stayed back and make my marriage work," she said. 
Did you say that was also the same case with actress Foluke Daramola, whose first marriage crashed. She remarried and today she is happy in her home with her new hubby? Na you sabi!
This is saying congrats Monalisa.




No comments:

Post a Comment