forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Children are not exempted when issues about Nigeria are raised-Founder, Chiamaka Da Voice Foundation



‘Kiddies are people too and our future matters to us ’
Chiamaka Eustace is 2017 winner of MGWN (Little Queen Peace & Unity Ambassador). She is a singer, an actress and the founder of Chiamaka Da Voice Foundation. This eight-year- old- pupil of Pentaville Primary & Nursery School who recently dropped a single tilted Nigerians which featured Chisom and Slim Joe Oti yan yan says she has strong hope that all will be well in Nigeria.

Little wonder she has never ceased to pray for her dear country anytime she is having her quiet time. “I have always been telling God in prayer to please help Nigeria accelerate to success. That He should please take Nigerians to a higher/greater level where hunger and lack would be things of the past. So that, we would have power to forge ahead and be able to maneuver obstacles along the highway of life. These have been my major prayer points till date,” she enthused.
This young diva who was born on the 8th of July 2010 said that what really inspired her into the music world at a tender age was to pass her message of peace, unity and love across the country and to campaign against violence. “Just as 2face Idibia and Frank Edward who are my mentors  have been using  music to touch lives, my hope is to do the same and ensure that peace reigns. My focus is the government and the youths….children are not exempted when issues of Nigeria are raised, remember? Reason is that kiddies are people too and our future matters to us please. That is why my parents have been very supportive of what I do. They are the ones that brought out the talents in me. God please bless my parents the more. I’m proud of them,” she chuckled.
One wonders how she has been able to joggle education with her musical career without any lacking adequate attention. But, amazingly, she is one very young artiste who says strong yes to education. “In fact, I have a tight schedule, no doubt! God first, my education too, then followed by my music, my foundation and my roles as the queen/ambassador. I have passion for all these and that is why I have been able to cope well. But I don’t mince words when it comes to my school work. I’m damn serious with my books. My teachers in school can also attest that I have not been doing badly in school. Then of course I wouldn’t forget to mention the management of Miss Green and White Nigeria, Mrs. Juliet Geoffrey Porbeni who crowned me. She has been there for me. So, I’m coping well,” she nodded.
For the younger generation and youths Chiamaka (an Igbo name meaning God is good) has some words. “My advice to younger Nigerians and my peers is that we should start praying more for our country. Let’s pray more for our parents, families and our dear nation Nigeria, including our leaders. I believe the future is still bright. Though weeping may endure for the night, but joy cometh in the morning. I believe the morning of Nigeria would definitely come. It may tarry, but it would surely come.  So, don’t allow anyone to lure you into violence,” she said, on a final note.

By ADAEZE AMOS

No comments:

Post a Comment