forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Friday, August 03, 2018

Naughtiest thing I‘ve ever done? Wore a bra in a TV series scene-Marilyn Enaholo, actress




 Marilyn Enaholo, studied  Business Administration  at the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State. But she chose acting as a career because her passion for acting which started right from her childhood  is still soaring higher. In this interview with ADAEZE AMOS she talked about her lifestyle and her career


Will you quit your acting career if you are married and your husband insists on quitting?
No I won’t quit! In fact, before I even get married he should know and love what I do so he can encourage me just as  I encourage him in his own career too.
What do you do to get your groove back when you are down?
Hanging out with few friends. Then of course, I will call some colleagues who are my friends and tell them how depressed I am and they would actually encourage me.
What’s the naughtiest thing you‘ve ever done?
Wearing a bra alone in one of the scenes in a TV series
Who is the actress you are aspiring to be like?
Mercy Johnson! Reason is that she is a good and real actress
What do you like most about your acting career?
What I like most about my acting career is the fact that I can actually be who I want to be at any point in time I love that. I can actually be a different person in every story

What is the biggest letdown you have ever had in your career?
 As an up-and coming-act,  most times when you are called on set and we have to wait for hours without any apology for the delay before we finally shoot our beat. This to me is a letdown.
Which very movie brought out the best in you?
The movie that is titled Suspect  Zero produced by Emmanuel Akaemeh brought out the best in me because someone else was casted for that role but could not deliver her lines so they were waiting in anticipation for me to actually deliver without stressing on the character.
Name some movies you have starred in?
I have starred in such movies as Aphrodisiac ( strategia blast int.), Jenifa's Diary (scene one production), Industreet (scene one production), Hustle( Blink media), Suspect  Zero(Emmanuel Akaemeh Production) Zone 222(Native media) etc


4 comments: