forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Thursday, August 02, 2018

Biggest letdown in my career? I was told my boobs were too big to get to the next runway-Anita Nwaogu, ex-beauty queen cum model



‘My wardrobe speaks volumes’
Here comes a fashionista, a celebrity, a model, fashion pundit, an actress and an ex-beauty queen.  Guess who she is? Anita Nwaogu! The Imo State born slender damsel is an interesting personality.  A graduate of Theatre Arts from University of Lagos and the Miss Intelligent Eko Beauty 2014 has no dull moment. She is a jolly good fellow who loves to swim and dance when she is less busy. She told ADAEZE AMOS in this interview how life has been treating her in the showbiz world.
Excerpts:

Anita what’s the latest about you?
I’m actually on set for an M-net series titled Battle Ground season 2. But before then I had featured in some series like Tinsel, Theater of Dreams and Sizzlers. I have also done a couple of movies like Dangerous Sex Players which is of course a must watch. Then, there are some other movies such as Hot Bride and Higher Way To Royalty that I have starred in as well.

What pet project are you working on?
I have always had the penchant for helping children and the less privileged right from my days on campus. I started helping out even before  I won a beauty pageant  in 2014, that was when I decided to tag it  my pet project so that I could continue doing what  I have always loved to do.  I have not arrived at the name of the foundation/pet project yet. Still trying to give it a suitable name and also looking for sponsors. But I know I’m touching lives and giving back to the society that made me.
Have you called it quits with beauty pageant?
No, not at all.  I’m still very  much around in the beauty world. In fact, I’m considering participating the Mr and Miss United Nigeria in the nearest future.
Who are those queens or ex-queens you admire?
Wow! I still admire the 2001 Miss World Agbani Darego Danjuma  who wedded Ishaya Danjuma last year April 7th  in far away Morocco.  She is awesome.
What stands you out?
What stands me out is my carriage, yes my poise! The way I carry myself with grace stands me out. That regale boldness in me has not waned. It’s still in me. Then of course, my wardrobe still speaks volumes. The contours I wear at glamorous events and my flawless makeup definitely make head turn towards me even on red carpet. (giggles)
What are the five major items in your handbag?
Five of them are my Bible, face mirror, lip gloss, compact powder and my leather colourful wallet. 
What’s the favourite place you have been to?
I would say South Africa because it has a lot of sites to feed your eyes on
What’s the biggest letdown you have had in your career?
Ahh, can I remember? (giggles) It had to do with a modeling show. I was told my boobs were too big to get to the next stage. It was annoying (laughs).


3 comments: