forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Monday, October 26, 2015

Sexy part of me? I have been told I have great legs and lovely torso-Paul Chibuzo Utomi, actor


Paul Utomi

‘ I would like to be paired with Commedianne Chi Gul  for romance roles’

Paul Chibuzo Utomi does a whole lot. He is an actor, writer, director and voice over artist. He studied Economics at the Lagos State University and took acting and directing classes at the Centre For Film and Video Execellence. In this interview with ADAEZE AMOS,  this gentleman talks about life as an actor.

Chi Gul

When did you start acting?
I started acting about some five years ago. I guess I was drawn to it.
Who do you aspire to be like in the movie world?
I can’t say I’m aspiring to be like anyone in particular but I do try to learn as much as I can from great actors and film makers. I’m constantly seeking to learn and improve on myself and I feel we owe it to the audience to constantly give the best.
Name movies you have starred in?
I have been in Ojuju, Apostates, In My Father’s House, O-Town to name but a few. These are the ones I can mention off hand.
Which of them is most challenging?
Every film or TV project I have undertaken has had its own unique set of challenges.
Which actress would you like to be paired with to bring out your best in romance roles?
Every individual is unique and I feel if given the opportunity to work with any actress, I would experience something distinct and hopefully we would create something engaging and entertaining. Having said this, let me answer your question since you insist. Off the top of my head, I would like to be paired with Chioma Emeruah fondly known as Chi Gul the commedianne maybe because she is warm, intelligent and compassion
What thrills you most in what you do as an actor?
Getting the chance to entertain an audience.
What has acting taken from you?
I really can’t say it has taken anything  from me, per se. But I have learnt a lot about the human condition since I started.
Relieve your first time on a movie set?
I was excited, nervous and eager to do well.
What lesson has life taught you as an actor?
I guess I have come to realize that there is quite a lot that I don’t know.
What is your life philosophy?
One of them is anything that is free either has a reason, a question, a secret, a beauty, a defect, a damage or a near expiration date..
Can you marry an actress?
Yes. I could marry an actress, why not?
Define your style?
My style is simple but practical.
What is the fashion item that forms a larger part of your wardrobe?
Jeans.
Are you a fashion freak?
Nope! I’m not a fashion freak but I appreciate good designs.
Who is your favourite Nigerian designer and why?
I can’t say anyone stands out in my mind at the moment.
Fashion covers your flaws and flaunts your good sides. What part of your body do you consider your best to flaunt?
I guess I haven’t given it any consideration, so, It’s hard for me to say.
What part of your body is most sexy?

Honestly I don’t know. Hmmm I’m not sure but I have been told I have got great legs and a lovely torso.

No comments:

Post a Comment