forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Monday, November 16, 2015

Nollywood actress Oge Okoye Duru adds a year to her life


‘I’m so overwhelmed, today is my birthday!’

Delectable super screen diva Oge Okoye Duru, actress, wife and mother of two was born on November 16th. This then means that today is her birthday.

When yours sincerely put a call to her, wishing her the very best on her special day, she sounded very excitedly  on the phone. “Yea I’m very happy, God added another year to me. I’m honestly overwhelmed. I have a whole lot to thank God for. I thank Him for life, for my warm family. I thank God for His provisions and protection. For where I am today and where He is taking me to. Yes, I thank God for my loved ones. I don’t know what to say, in fact I’m short of words. But honestly, from the depth of my heart I’m ever grateful to God for His blessings, His mercies and favour. I can’t thank Him enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment