forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Thursday, November 05, 2015

Queen Siaka Nimat dazzles in new pix



Queen Nimat steps out without  a beauty crown and a sash

Delectable Queen Siaka Nimat, a Sociology graduate of University of Ilorin dazzles  in sweet colours not wearing a beauty crown and a sash-“I’m putting on a red peplum top, with silver studs on both tea-cup-sleeves,  a turquoise-coloured skirt that suits my body frame and a derby hat that blends with my skirt.  It is designed by Carven,” she giggled.

Though she is a beauty queen, she is not supposed to be seen putting on a crown and a sash when she is casually dressed, remember?  And guess what? The major thing this black beauty considers anytime she wants to dress up is comfort. That’s her style watch word. “Wow! What I’m putting on is very comfortable. And that’s my style watch word. What I’m wearing today can be worn to anywhere,  any time and any day because it’s a mixture of casual and corporate,” she shrugged.

Take a closer look at the pix, did you see her guitar there?  “I’m a music person, although not an extremist. I was going to have fun with my guitar because music is life and guitar is one of the musical instruments that adds meaning to songs.”

No comments:

Post a Comment