forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Friday, February 13, 2015

Drake and Tyga At it Again...You need to act your age and not your girl’s age" while Tyga calls drake a bitch.

Apparently in an interview with Vibe Magazine, Tyga admitted he didn't like Drake "as a person" and thought "he was fake".

He said told the media outlet, "I don’t like Drake as a person. He’s just fake to me. I like his music; you know what I’m saying? I think his music is good, but we’re all different people."
Well, Drake responds to Tyga in his new joint throwing some serious shade at his love relationship with Kylie Jenner. He rapped:
"I heard a lil lil homie talking reckless in Vibe
Quite a platform you chose, you shoulda kept it inside
Oh you tried, it’s so childish calling my name on the world stage
You need to act your age and not your girl’s age"
Aparently Drake was  reffering to Tyga who is 27 and dating Kylie Jenner who is 17.

This time around, T-Raww again took to social media, this time to directly address his Young Money counterpart, firing off some vitriol in a since-deleted tweet.
“@Drake u still a b*tch,” he wrote in the tweet, which was captured by Hip-Hop-N-More before it was deleted. “All that sneak dissing is weak. Just pull up. I know where u live and you know my address.. U been ducking the fade from Brown.”

No comments:

Post a Comment