forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Pink Goes Nude For A Good Cause. PETA

On Wednesday, the 35-year-old celebrated her collaboration with PETA's I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur campaign with a SEXY & NUDE photo!
To make the deal even sweeter, Alecia's campaign will be featured on a massive billboard in New York City's Times Square right before fashion week's kickoff on Thursday, a time of the year when A LOT of fur is worn.
Pink released the following statement about the campaign, saying:
"I've always felt that animals are the purest spirits in the world. They don't fake or hide their feelings, and they are the most loyal creatures on Earth"
The smokin' momma added:
"I would like to say I've always been fur-free. Unfortunately, I went through a selfish phase and wore fur on a couple of occasions. But I wised up and now boycott fur completely. I wish everyone was forced to learn the horrors that these animals go through for fashion trends. I hope fur wearers get bitten in the ass by the same kind of animal they wear on their back."

No comments:

Post a Comment