forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Joy Ekpoke, Miss Tourism Nigeria-Universe reveals a top secret

Joy Ekpoke, Miss Torurism Nigeria-Universe reveals a top secret


Joy Arhwere Epoke,  an Urhobo lady from Okpe Local Government Area  of Delta state is the Miss Tourism Nigeria-Universe. She won the diamond-studded crown in Lagos, on the 17th May 2014.  Aside being a queen,  she is a model and a fashion designer. In this interview with adanneamos.blogspot.com she revealed what she called her top secret 
which she used to  beat  34 other contestants  silly.

What exactly gave you an edge?
I believe what gave me an edge over others was the fact that  I was given the privilege to represent FCT ABUJA  at the contest and having a lead role at the carnival costume dance; which made me pretty noticeable when I stood before the crowd. Then of course being the first  contestant to come up stage helped me. Though I was  frightened but that gave me all the confidence I needed and I could say the stage is a wonderful partner for self discovery.
What thrills you most about being a beauty queen?
In exception of wearing gorgeous dresses, having queenly looks and Italian shoes, there is this unexplainable joy I feel when I see people come around me especially children  just to say hello, inquisitive kids keep asking intelligent questions, the warm welcome I get when I grace events or when I travel to places . It's just so amazing.
What is your educational background? What did you study and from which university?
Well.....after leaving the senior secondary school, I continued my study in the College of Education for the National Certificate in Education(NCE) for just a year, there I studied French and English.  Then  in 2010,  I was admitted in the Art Faculty majoring in English Language in Education at the Delta State University and I graduated in 2013
Is Miss Tourism Nigeria-Universe your first pageant? If not can we know other pageants you have participated in?
Miss Tourism Nigeria is not my first pageant. Practically I've always loved to get involved in anything that had a "Miss" attached either to watch aspiring beauties do their thing on stage or I partake in it. My first was at the junior secondary where I won the "Miss Our Lady's Model School" crown.  Next was at the College of Education where I contested as a departmental queen and won the title "Madmoiselle Salle Francaise" crown, shortly after I won the "Miss College of Education" crown and at the Delta State University I became the Fourth  Most Beautiful Girl on campus and four months after I graduated I won the Prestigious Miss Tourism Nigeria-Universe Crown.Though the others were school pageants but it helped in bringing me this far

 What exactly  made you win the crown?

All 35 lady's had a week long in camp activities, where we had the opportunity to be mentored by major successful personalities from various fields, with series of quest, debates, quiz and speech to check on our level of intelligence; all these put together gave me the percentage I needed along side with event night to win the crown.
Can you tell us about Miss Tourism Nigeria-Universe?
Miss Tourism Nigeria Pageant  is aimed at exposing young beautiful, amazing self-assured Nigerian women to important issues such as service in leadership, entrepreneurship, child education, tourism promotion and sustainability


No comments:

Post a Comment