forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Are you a beauty queen on the verge of dumping your guy? This piece is for you

Attention beauty queens on the verge of dumping their boyfriends



I can’t dump my boyfriend cos of a beauty crown-Anthonia Jemilugbe, Miss Nigeria International Tourism
If you have dumped your boyfriend just because you are now a beauty queen and  levels have changed, you better think twice. Or better still if you are on the verge of dumping your guy because of a beauty crown, then this piece is for you.  Guess what? It’s been  a common thing for beauty queens to dump their boyfriends  once they have  the diamond-studded crown on their heads. They  believe  levels have changed, hence the first thing they do away with is their boyfriend especially if his wallet is not fat. Little wonder they end up marrying rich men far older than them at the end of it all.
Needless to mention names of beauties and ex-beauties that have done  this. But  good a thing, Anthonia Taiwo Jemilugbe, The current  Miss Nigeria International Tourism, a stunning  beauty  who  knows this is becoming  rampant amongs beauty queens said she would never do that. “No, I’m not like that because I see my boyfriend as my best friend. Why will I leave him, someone  who stood by me even when I was not a queen? Someone who supported me to go for the contest and was there when I was crowned? I will never leave him for a beauty crown that would just last for a year. I see a beauty crown as a platform to reach out to people, especially the down trodden. So, whay should I do that?"
Did you say this babe's guy is lucky?




No comments:

Post a Comment