forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Five major items in the handbag of Queen Christina Edem, 2018 Face Of Fashion Africa



‘5 major items in my handbag’
Handbag is every lady’s most-valued- fashion accessory, no doubt! Little wonder international handbag designers such as Gucci, Fendi, Chloe, Dior, Boss, Joop Chanel, Jimmy, Choo to mention but a few take their time to churn out mind-blowing designs  that would add a touch of class to every lady’s  style.
Interestingly, today’s handbags are made of leather, skin, twig, beads, fur, suede and so on to suit the taste of trendy ladies. And guess what? They are also seen in different sizes, colours, shapes and textures. Inside these handbags are assorted vital items which at times are so personal that they are forbidden to be seen anyhow by the next person.
 Ask any gentleman, he would tell you that it’s not ideal to look into a lady’s bag in her absence. That goes to show how personal a lady’s bag is.
Today a beauty queen is going to unveil her usual handbag items. That goes to show how transparent Queen Christina Edem, the 2018 Face Of Fashion Africa is.

 The first thing she must not fail to have in her handbag is her anointing oil.
1: Anointing oil. “I must have my bottle of anointing oil in my handbag. I’m very prayerful and spiritual. So, my anointing oil means a whole lot to me. It must be in my handbag which I use to anoint myself if need be,” she enthused.
2.      2 My bottle of designer perfume is the next. A lady ought to smell good all the time
3.     3  Power bank: You know these days that electricity is not steady, power bank helps to charge my phone
4.     4  Tissue paper: This is a-must-have, I won’t say more than this.
5.      5 ATM Card: This is very vital especially when I run out of cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment