forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Thursday, August 16, 2018

I dream to be bigger and more popular in pageantries-Queen Okankiri Odunayo Sarah-Most Elegant Girl Delta, Tourism



‘My style is simple, elegant, with a touch of class’

Queen Okankiri Odunayo Sarah from Ondo State, Ife-dore Local Government Area to be precise is the current Miss Tourism, Delta State. She loves to look good and aspires to become bigger and more popular in the beauty pageants world so that she would be able to touch lives the more through her pet project. In this interview with Adaeze Amos she talks about her lifestyle and her aspirations as a beauty queen  
Excerpts:














‘I’m hard working, beautiful and brilliant’
What is your statics?
My vital statistics are 32, 27 and 37. And I’m 5ft 5 inches tall
How about your hobbies?
My hobbies are dancing and singing.
Who is your role model in the beauty world?
My role model is the person of Queen Ebbah Blessing, the current Most Elegant Girl In Nigeria.
What exactly is your aim in life?
My aim in life is to become an independent lady and grow big in pageantry.
What’s your life philosophy?
My life philosophy is to put God first in everything that I do because with God all things are possible.
A bit on your educational background?
I’m a 2001 student of the great University Of Benin in affiliation to Delta State College of Physical Education, Mosogar, Delta State, Nigeria. I’m studying English and Literary Studies in Education.
Can you relieve what happened on the night you were crowned?
Actually, I was happy about new crown which is Miss Tourism, but wasn’t really excited about it. I really wished to be crowned the Most Elegant Girl In Delta State.  In the contest, I represented Miss Sapele. But all the same I’m grateful to God.
How many contestants were you all in number and what gave you an edge over others?
We were 11 contestants. What gave me an edge over the 10 other contestants was because I’m hard working, beautiful and brilliant. I’m a goal getter and I know what I wanted.
Are you targeting for higher beauty pageants? If yes, which ones are you aiming at?
I want to opt for Most Elegant Girl In Nigeria. Reason is that it’s not just an ordinary pageant . It’s a big one and I actually want to go big and popular in pageantry.
Who are you looking up to in the world of beauty queens and why?
I’m actually looking up to my two queens  -Queen Joy Ekpoke Miss Glam World Nigeria 2018 and Queen Ebbah Blessing the current Most Elegant Girl Nigeria. I look up to them because they take everyone along with them and they want to see us (all the queens) at the top.
Who are the Nigerian current and ex-beauty queens you admire?
I admire Queen Ebbah Blessing a lot because she is so inspiring.
Which very pet project are you targeting so that you can touch lives and why?
My two Pet project are Padding A Girl Child and The Right To Child Education mostly in rural areas. Many children today are not educated and I want to bring a stop to that. And to the girl child who are not hygienic about their menstrual flow, I would love teach them how to be hygienic and teach them how to use sanitary towels especially those of them whose mothers are so busy to do that for their chidlren.
Can you define your style?
My style is simple, elegant and it must have a touch of class
Many flaunt their hot legs, some their thin waist line, some their good shape, what have you got to flaunt and why?
My smiles! I have got my smiles to flaunt. I believe that as a lady you got to smile and wear a cheerful look. This helps to keep wrinkles at bay and you appear more beautiful.
What is that fashion accessory that forms a huge part of your wardrobe?
My shoes of course! Because as a model you should have a lot of shoes at least five colours (black, white, red, gold and silver).


2 comments: