forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Friday, August 17, 2018

I will love to interpret romance roles with RMD-Beauty Kumolu Johnson, actress



‘I can interpret nude roles anytime’

Beauty Kumolu Johnson is an actress who has passion for acting. Little wonder after bagging a degree in Accountancy from Wesley University, she opted for acting because of the love she has for it. In this interview with ADAEZE AMOS, Miss Johnson unveils the very actor she would love to interpret romance roles with
My Background
I'm from Lagos state and from a family of six.  I'm the last born. I studied Accountancy in Wesley University.
‘I’m very daring in romance roles; daring enough to kiss Richard Mofe Damijo’


My acting career
I started acting two years ago. You may call me a green horn but I’m good in what I do. Some of my fans have attested to this. There is hope for me to interpret more roles very soon. Reason is that I’m involved in some movies that are yet to be released.

What endeared me to acting
 I can't really say what exactly endeared me to acting but I knew it that it came from within. I have always loved to take up different characters right from when I was young. Even if I have to relieve my life, I would love to be an actress. Reason is that as an actress you can be anything you wish to be.
Interpretation of nude roles
 Yes! I can interpret nude roles anytime, why not? What’s the big deal about that?  Remember that’s my job as an actor to interpret a story.
Romance roles
I’m very daring in romance roles. I’m daring enough to kiss Richard Mofe Damijo, the popular actor fondly known as RMD. (Giggles)

Interpretation hot and sizzling romance roles
I can interpret hot and sizzling romance roles with same actor RMD! I admire him so much. I think I would like him to be my sugar daddy in a movie (laughs loudly)

Regrets over some of my roles
 No. I have never regretted interpreting any role nor regretted staring in any move no matter how hot or bad it is.

Most embarrassing thing a male fan has done to me
I remember the most embarrassing thing a male fan has ever done to me was to ask me to come sleep with him. That was most embarrassing you know.

My love life
 Hmm. I'm still single at the moment. Like my fellow internet friends will say "na dem dey rush us"

Qualities of my ideal man?
My ideal man has to be God fearing, he must be well to do, must be very clean and organized, good looking and have a heart of gold.

My childhood
 I will say I was born with a silver spoon because I had almost all I needed.

Naughtiest thing
The naughtiest thing I have ever done was to Pee in a bus (chuckles)


2 comments:

  1. I just love everything about You . Continue with what you love to do best which is acting. ������ God bless you.

    ReplyDelete