forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Sunday, October 04, 2015

‘I scurried into my room and saw my girl friend and her guy having sex -Habibat Oluwashola Jinad, actress

Naughtiest thing I ever did-Habibat Oluwashola Jinad, actress


This very naughtiest thing I did got registered in my brain. You know the human brain is like a computer. There are  things you see at a glance and  it would be registered fiam in your memory(giggled).   
So, listen to my story which to me is the naughtiest thing I ever did. It happened one day when a good friend  of mine came to visit me with her boyfriend. They always feel at home in my house. Invariably, my apartment  is like a safe haven to them. So, a day came when they visited. And I didn’t know they were busy doing it!
Guess what happened? I didn’t know they were already  having sex right there  in my room and I walked in not knocking, not internationally though (laughed). 
I scurried in to pick something and I wasn't expecting to see what I saw. Maybe  I wasn’t expecting them to be that ‘busy’. So, when I opened my door and saw the two adults ‘sweating it out’, I felt guilty that I didn’t knock before entering. 

So, I stood at the treshold, holding the door knob and was looking at them, instead of walking away to save my brain from recording more.  They didn’t even look at me, never cared if someone came in. They were in their own world if you know what I mean.
And without apologies  because they didn’t even need it in the first place,  I picked  up what I came for  and closed my door  gently. 
I considered  this naughty because I should have knocked or tapped on my door before entering knowing that my friend was with her guy. And even when I saw them,  I didn’t close my eyes. I stood and looked at them very well athough it was just for  in a few seconds I sauntered out.
By ADAEZE AMOS
Habibat Oluwashola Jinad fondly known as Omo Jinad is an actress, a movie producer and a TV host. She is also a caterer and a  mother of one. She is from Abeaokuta in Ogun state.

No comments:

Post a Comment